Tagged by fistoftheequator!
Six Fun Facts About Me!
1) I’m half-Japanese and half-Chinese.
2) I’m quite proud of my slightly different heritage, yes.
3) I once had a rook piercing (google!) on my left ear and a tongue piercing.
4) I tend to have problems maintaining several interests at a time because I tend to focus intensely on one activity. I tend to shut out anything that’s unrelated to that current field of interest. Even with studies - I’ll shut everything out besides my books. Something I need to fix.
5) Same thing with food - I go through different phases of liking a certain type of food. Right now, it’s congee.
6) I wake up at 3-4am every day automatically because I used to force myself to run at such hours. These days, I run slightly later. (5-6am?)
I tag: anyone interested in doing this. No shame.
Isabel Allende (via observando)
Loving this way of doing drop seoi nage! Gotta work on it for Korea.
Sylvia Plath (via teenager90s)
Unknown (via suspend)
Jo Blackwell-Preston (via sharkeisha)
if I have to fight for your attention I probably won’t even want it anymore
Some days I think “eh, I’m okay I guess. Maybe I’m an okay person.”
Some days I think “I’m a cool guy, I’m chill as hell. I think I’m cool.”
And some days I think “I’m the Sun-Tanned Superman, I’m the greatest thing this side of the Milky Way, and I’ll rip the stars out of the sky if I please.”